Denfind House is a beautiful, relaxed, luxury self-catering holiday home in North Berwick, East Lothian – a perfect holiday let for Scottish golfing holidays. On arrival, the courtyard opens up before you as the walled garden encapsulates your anticipation of the perfect stay. The large outdoor oven creates visions of evening entertainment, while the hot tub offers total relaxation after a day on the golf course or following a day of meandering around the Scottish countryside.
Every detail has been attended to, and this is a testament to Denfind House’s 5 Star Rating by The Scottish Tourist Board. Denfind sleeps up to 8 people with 2 bedrooms downstairs, and 2 upstairs all are en-suite and can be super king size or twin depending on your wants.
The downstairs en-suites have step free, level entry showers, one being large enough to accommodate a wheelchair or shower seat (can be provided). Upstairs en-suites have a shower over bath. (View Floorplan)
Denfind House is ideal for those who want a memorable self-catering hideaway, with beach walks, golfing and the little town of North Berwick only 5 minutes drive away. Denfind has car parking facilities at the front door with level access into the house.
Denfind sleeps up to 8 people with 2 bedrooms downstairs, and 2 upstairs all are en suite and can be super king size or twin beds to ensure your maximum comfort. The downstairs en-suites have step free, level entry showers, one being large enough to accommodate a wheelchair or shower seat (can be provided). Upstairs en-suites have a shower over bath.
There is an excellent floor plan on our web site www.denfind.com
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01381 610481 or email LHH@LHHScotland.com.
- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions section of our website. www.denfind.com Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info; simply enter your postcode and ours, which is EH39 5AG to get directions.
- Rail and bus travel information is also on our website.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Roughly one month before your arrival I will email you with my personal contact details. I will ask you to phone or text me when you are approximately one hour away from Denfind to ensure I will be there to welcome you, give you the keys and show you around.
- Private mono blocked parking is available for 4 cars at the front door of the property. There is a level entry to the house from the car park.
- The parking and garden areas are well lit at night by a mixture of motion sensor lights at the front door and LED wall and floor lights.